The Academia and Research SUN Network held the inaugural National Nutrition Symposium on 23rd -24th Nov 2016 at the Kenya School of Government, Nairobi. The symposium focused on research, policy and program related themes that reflected innovative and new thinking which can be translated into action to improve food, nutrition and public health practice. The symposium presentations and exhibitions focussed on the following sub-themes:
- Programming, Policy & Nutrition Communication
- Food and Nutrition Security
- Maternal Infant and Young Child Nutrition
- Non Communicable Diseases
- Food Science and Technology
- Micronutrients in Public health
The symposium provided an interactive science, program and policy focussed meeting.